Field Finance OfficerFull time Cambodia Indigenous Peoples Organization-CIPO posted 1 year ago
Cambodia Indigenous Peoples Organizations (CIPO) is neutral, non-governmental, not for profit organization which was officially registered by the Ministry of Interior in Phnom Penh, Cambodia – Registration letter No. 1352 Sor. Chor. Nor of 30 June 2014. C.I.P.O head office is in Phnom Penh and will also set up its official work at the provincial level in order to direct support to the indigenous people’s community.
CIPO works to improve well-being, rights and sustainable development of the IP communities, through strengthening the IPs’ sense of ownership on land and natural resources management, economic development and culture/tradition conservation.
- Key Tasks of the Field Finance Officer:
- Support finance work of CIPO with Admin and Finance Manager
- Support finance work for target communities to make sure that an expenses and the fund use is transparence and accountable based on the standard set.
- Training and coaching financial skill to target communities’ representative.
- Provide technical financial support to ICDO.
- Training and coaching financial skills to ICDO together with Admin and Finance Manager.
- Together with ICDO, Field Finance Officer support the implementation of the Indigenous Conservation and Development Plan of the target communities.
- Have good background, knowledge and experience on financial and administrative.
- Computer proficiency in MS offices (especially MS Word and Excel)
- Commitment to support the indigenous people’s community
- Knowledge of participatory engagement and alternative learning approaches
- Be able to work under pressure and based on good time management practices.
- Have good relationships and good interpersonal communication skills with IPs, also with all kinds of government authorities and civil society organizations and Donors at local, national, regional and international.
- Ability to facilitate groups and willingness to work as part of a dynamic team
- Be fluent in at least one Indigenous language spoken, also in Khmer and have good command of English.
- Be fast and clear in report writing.
- Honestly person
- At least Bachelor Degree related fields.
- Application Information:
Application should be submitting in hard copy or soft copy. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their curriculum vitae with cover letter to the below detail address or email, and contact number.
CIPO Office: #16Beo, Street 460, Sangkat Toul Tumpong I, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Telephone: 012 571 636, E-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of application is 15th February, 2020 at 5PM.
Note: Indigenous woman candidate is highly encouraged to apply.